Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dinner Menu of the Week: Jan 13 - 17

Our dinner menu for week 3 of 2014 is as follows:


January 13 - 17
  
Monday  
- Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan served w/Spaghetti & Salad  

Tuesday  

Wednesday  

Thursday  
- Parmesan-Coconut Crusted Tilapia served w/Buttery Garlic Broccoli

Friday  
- Bruschetta Shrimp Bake served w/Peas & Carrots


Weekend Special 

Saturday
- Shrimp & Fettuccine Alfredo served w/Salad 

Sunday
- Zucchini and Potato Bake served w/Mexi-corn

 
As promised... my goal is to take these meals and post each recipe on my blog so that if you want to make them you can too.  I will provide links to any site I may have used and/or share any of my original recipes.

If the recipe already exists on my blog I will simply provide a link to that recipe.

The recipe will be provided after each night's dinner or the morning after.  I look forward to sharing my recipes with you and appreciate any comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment