Each of our meals will contribute to our healthy lifestyles with a focus on portion control. Remember it's not "what you eat", but "how much you eat" - I'm a testament to this. I lost 70 lbs just by changing my eating habits, using MyFitness Pal and regular exercise. The first 50 lbs. were lost without a day in the gym. I lost the remaining 20 when I started using the gym at work. And I accomplished all of this in a span of 10-11 months. You can too.
Here is an example of what my menu will consist of.
January 06 - 10
- Oven-Baked Turkey Cutlets w/Mushroom Gravy & Onions served w/Parslied Potatoes
- Stewed Cabbage Rolls served w/Fresh Pan-Fried Green Beans
- Pan-Fried Turkey Sausage Links served w/Pan-Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Oven-Baked Pork Chops served w/Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Kernel Corn
- Chicken Fajita Tacos
- Stuffed Bell Peppers made w/Extra Lean Ground Beef served w/Rice Pilaf
- Buffalo Chicken Strip Wraps
My goal is to take these meals and post each recipe on my blog so that if you want to make them you can too. I will provide links to any site I may have used and/or share any of my original recipes.
Need help planning your next meal? Check out this pretty cool What’s For Dinner Free Printable I found online.