A simple pepperoni pizza with only 350 calories! And much like yesterday's Healthy 12-Inch Thin Crust Pizza Extravaganza, I'm using Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Bread; This time the Pita pocket type.
There are also two different brands of Pepperoni I like to use, and both are made with Turkey instead of Pork or Beef. One is made by Hormel and the other by Armour. Either one will produce the same result and nutritional facts. I'm using Armour for this recipe.
Healthy 6-Inch Personal Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza
Cocina De Don Pedro © 2013
Pedro R. Flores, Jr.. All Rights Reserved.
Makes 1 Serving, 1 - 6 inch Pizza
Preheat Oven: 380 degrees
- 1/2 Cup Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Low-Moisture/Part Skim - Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 Armour Turkey Pepperoni slices
- Pizza Pan or Baking Sheet
- Wooden Spoon
- Small Bowl
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella cheeses, mix and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese over spaghetti sauce. You will use the remaining cheese after you've added the pepperoni to the pizza.
- Add your meat preference - in this case I'm using ARMOUR's Turkey Pepperoni and the remaining cheeses.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes, periodically watching over it.
- Parties, Dinner, Just Because
Serving Size = 1 Pizza
|Total Fat||13 g||Potassium||315 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Monounsaturated||2 g||Sugars||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||41 g|