Cocina De Don Pedro © 2013
Pedro R. Flores, Jr.. All Rights Reserved.Makes 3 Servings, 1/2 Cup, each
- 1 tbsp Chicken-Flavored Bouillon (Knorr Caldo Con Sabor De Pollo or any brand)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1-3/4 cup Hot Water
Kitchenware:- Rice Cooker or Small Pot
- Rice Paddle, Wooden Spoon or Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Preparation:- Add all ingredients to rice cooker, mix and allow to cook for 15 minutes. If you have a rice cooker it will cook and turn off on it's own. But check to make sure it doesn't scorch at the end of the cooking time.
- If cooking rice in a small pot, bring water to a boil, reduce to low, cover and let steam for 15 minutes.
- After cooking is done, fluff the rice by using a plastic rice paddle or wooden spoon.
Tips:- You can fluff your rice with a fork, but transfer to a stainless steel bowl or glassware, you don't want to scratch your pots or steamer.
- For quick cooling time, spread rice on a metal sheet pan and allow to cool.
Uses:-As a side dish or in casseroles
Serving Size = 1/2 Cup
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||36 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|